Jordin Sparks - Jordin Sparks [LP]  

Posted by RonnLee

JORDIN SPARKS [2007]

01. Tattoo
02. One Step At A Time
03. No Air (w/ Chris Brown)
04. Freeze
05. Shy Boy
06. Now You Tell Me
07. Next To You
08. Just For The Record
09. Permanent Monday
10. Young And In Love
11. See My Side
12. God Loves Ugly
13. This Is My Now
14. No Air (Acoustic)
15. One Step At A Time (Remix)




Here we have Season 6 American Idol Winner Jordin Sparks. Last year, she released her debut album titled Jordin Sparks. This album is one of my faves. All of the songs are great. From ballads to cool rnb jams, it will surely suit anyone's type of music. More so, it has HIT written in all of it because of it being very listenable. Her voice is really soothing and it seems like she's here to stay for a longer period of time. My faves are the three singles Tattoo, No Air and One Step At A Time. I just hope the next album's as great as this. BTW, I also included the No Air (Official Acoustic Version) and an exclusive Beyond Belief Remix of One Step At A Time. Enjoy the good stuff!

My Personal Rating: 4.92/5 stars

Standout Tracks: Tattoo, No Air (w/ Chris Brown), One Step At A Time
Cover: Official International Cover by Jive Records
Link Upload: RonnLee

[So what do you think? Comments and reactions will be totally appreciated]

This entry was posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

10 comments

YAY !!! ONE STEP AT A TIME REMIX OHOHOHOH
Gracias HAHA

I can't speak spanish

I only speak GRACIAS :lol: HAHA


GREATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D

My country released Jordin Sparks
debut only DIGITAL LIMITED OH BADFUL HAHAHAH ANYWAY THANKS :D :D :D

haha Rudy! Thanks for the comment.

I really love this album. Shes so great. And I dont speak Spanish too lol. XD

:lol: I really Like One step at a time original, remix & ACOUSTIC NO AIR !!! THANKS :lol:

Fantastic fanmade Album!!!!

Thanks :D

Dont worry..i add exclusive tracks on each album on my set..

Youll get more soon..so keep on visiting!

I... say Don't worry Kean :D n
U must banned stupid idiots !

That's really need!

I guess u know what that mena lol

Really appreciate it!!

Oh yes, I do Rudy! :)

I will take note of that.

Thanks XD

That sounds great !

I'll more writing commenting &
more Visit !!!


Thanks for advance!

no problem Rudy
and thanks so much XD

Anonymous  

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Hey its really nice
Thanks for sharing This
Jordin Sparks music album, Jordin Sparks lyrics, latest Jordin Sparks music albums, Jordin Sparks popular songs; battlefield, Jordin Sparks S.O.S. (Let the Music Play) and more. Exclusive Online collection of Jordin Sparks music albums, lyrics.